Gregory N. MacLeod, CPA, CA, LPA
Business passion: Greg has over 20 years of public accounting and business advisory experience. His passion as a trusted advisor is to deliver true value added services to his clients in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
Greg joined the firm in 2000. He is currently the partner in charge of all assurance engagements.
Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA)
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CA)
Brock University – Bachelor of Accounting, Honours
Greg’s practice includes a range of services for a diverse client base, such as:
- Conducting audit, review and compilation engagements
- Tax planning and return preparation for all entity types including personal and corporate taxes, GST/HST, trusts, partnerships, charities and not-for-profits
- Financial advisory services
- Financial planning
Key industries include:
- Medical (including Professional Corporations)
- Not-for-profit / Charities
Advisory Committee – Reach Canada