Ronald A. Leslie, CPA, CA, LPA
Ron has over 30 years of public accounting and business advisory experience. He specializes in providing financial and business advisory services to entrepreneurs from private to public companies including owner-managed entities as well as various not-for-profit organizations and charities.
Ron is the founding partner of Leslie & MacLeod, Chartered Professional Accountants and the current office managing partner.
Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario (CPA)
Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CA)
Carleton University – Bachelor of Commerce
Ron’s practice includes:
- Wide range of assurance services
- Personal and corporate income tax planning and compliance advice
- Personal and corporate financial planning services
- Board member and Chair of the Audit Committee – InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust
- Board member and Chair of the Audit Committee – C-Com Satellite Systems Inc.
- Board member, Finance Committee Chair and Coach for various Minor Hockey Associations in the Ottawa area
- Past Board member of the Ottawa Salus Corporation, which offers rehabilitation services, community support services, recreology and housing to men and women in the Ottawa area